•Nature and play-based program with a Montessori approach
• small group with a loving caregiver who treats the children as one of her own
• all snacks and lunch must be peanut Free and vegetarian as well as sustainable for out door eating!
• vegetarian and Vegan Food
• all Food Must Be Gluten Free and Organic or locally sourced if possible
• all littles must be Dressed appropriately for the weather on that day
•4 Spaces available for FT/PT spaces
• After school care available at Rideau school park hill we will be at the playground unless the weather is Too
•follow us on Instagram @activeholistic.childcare
•NO Masks are required for any adult or child if they don’t choose so!
while in care. your child will learn the fundamentals needed for school and a love of nature themselves and the world around them. I am
also teaching mindfulness, a bit of child friendly YOGa and gardening.
This will allow your child the skills to Grow their own food and plants when they are grown.
This is a PRE K program No Napping but we do have quiet time as I have a stroller for the youngest ones and we will be taking quiet time everyday at the Library while it’s still open!
Small group size I only take 4 kids at a time
Everyone must be able to put their own shoes and clothes on with a little help!
All activities are planned out on a weekly schedule
Given to parents and guardians though quick changes maybe done if city closes indoor activities or libraries!