Montessori Classics Preschool and Kindergarten is a close-knit community consisting of students, parents, and meó Ms Maria.
Our beautiful learning materials and loving teacher surround children as they fulfill their profound need to learn. Our home-based classroom and low student-teacher ratio (maximum 6 students per session) sets the ideal environment for each child to explore an authentic Montessori curriculum and develop their abilities to a high level without pressure and through freedom of choice.
Children 2 1/2 to 6 years old are welcome. Register today!
- Ms Maria
- Children 2 1/2 to 6 years old are welcome.
- Sessions are offered 3 to 5 days per week.
- Sessions (morning and afternoon) are 2.5 hours each.
- Maximum 6 students per session.
- Academic year runs from September to June.
- Parent-teacher conferences run twice per year.
- In-class parents observations run once a year.
- Newsletters are issued every month, so that parents remain informed about our focuses throughout the school year.