I have been a dayhome provider since June 2010.
- I have my Level One Early Care Certification,
- all current Police and Family Intervention Checks,
- Standard Child Care First Aid & CPR/AED Level B
- I have completed the Basic Food Handling course provide by Alberta Health Services
- completed the Triple P:Positive Parenting Program Primary.
- I also recently completed a full day conference on quality childcare through Calgary and Area Family Services.
I am a Mother to two kids, a 14 year old daughter and a 6 year old son who is in K half days. We have a loving Bichon Shitzu named Bella!
Monday to Friday 7:00am to 5pm.
$750 Full time
$45.00 drop in rate
I provide lunch and two snacks per day. Each snack includes two to three food groups and lunch includes three to four food groups. My meal plans follow a healthy lifestyle based on the Canada Food Guide.
I believe in encouraging the children in their interests rather than always having planned themes, I look to them for their inspirations and grow on that! Our activities include child lead playtime, art time, as well as some structured crafts (depending on ages). During the day we look for opportunities to include basic learning and pre-k skills (counting, abc’s, etc.) And we love to cook and bake!
During the summer months we go outside twice a day, and during the winter months we go out at least 2 -3 times a week (more if the weather permits) I have a large park with a play structure and lots of green space for running around and games right outside my front door and lots of great pathways for summer walks! In addition to that, I also have a fenced backyard!
Children must be comfortable around small dogs, no pet allergies!!