Registered dayhome, we welcome your children on a full-time/ part- time, drop-in program 6:30 am-5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Double qualifications in nursing(RN) and teaching( university degree), no pets, non-smoking home.
Over 5 years dayhome experience.
We provide a healthy breakfast, home-made hot lunch and 2 snacks following the Canadian Food Guide.
We provide a variety of activities promoting children’s optimum growth and development:
* French lessons and conversation
* Preschool curriculum
* Fine motor activities such as drawing, painting, clay modeling, building blocks, arts & crafts
* Activities that stimulate children's imagination and build language skills such as story-telling, role-playing, puppet shows
* Music, language and literacy, as well as basic math and science concepts
* Group activities to develop social skills
* Gross motor activities such as dancing and fitness
* Indoor/Outdoor playtime with lots of toys, water/sand table and a beautiful trampoline with enclosure.
A quiet time is also scheduled and a playpen or a flip-open sofa is provided to each child for a maximum comfort.