My name is Alanna and I run a licensed day home in Penbroke.
What I am offering:
· A safe, caring and educational environment for your child.
· Healthy meals and snacks.
· Games, crafts, nap time (if requested), a large indoor play area, and lots of outside playtime (weather permitting).
· Lots of field trips.
· There is a park less than a block from my house and a small water park not even a 10 minute drive away.
· A binder for each child stating what we did that day, what we ate and how our mood was.
· A Criminal Record Check for both my husband and I.
· Drivers Abstract.
· First Aide Certified.
· Level 1 In Child Care.
· Alternate Care is arranged if I am unavailable for any reason.
. I have nursing background. I hold a nursing attendant certificate
. I'm willing to run school pick ups and drop offs
I will be happy to meet with anyone who might be interested so that you can meet me and my kids, (my husband if he is not at work) and you can see where your child would be playing for the day.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to either chat on the phone with you or meet with you in person.
I have a non smoking household. Pet friendly home - hypo alergenie (beichon ×), and a bearded dragon.