Welcome to 1st Steps Day Home, a government regulated family child care, also accredited and monitored by Churchill Park Family Care Society.
A fun and friendly day home, it is located in Bridgeland in the inner city and just 5 minutes from downtown.
1st STEPS DAY HOME
• Family atmosphere where children practise equality and fairness.
• Qualified childcare provider with 11 years experience.
• Fun learning through play, for 1-6 year old children.
• Home-made and organic food: low sugar, fat and salt.
• Much individual attention with low adult to child ratio.
• Safe, clean environment free from smoking, pets and TV.
• 1000 square feet designated solely to day home space.
• Outside physical recreation daily, to connect with nature.
• Great outdoor playgrounds nearby, and local field trips.
• 5 minutes from downtown; close to LRT and Memorial Drive.
• Alberta government subsidy available for eligible families.