Approved Day Home in Martha's Haven Manor, Martindale, NE, Calgary
Hi, my name is Ambika. I am opening a Registered Family Day Home starting from July. I am mother of two children above age of 4 years. I have FirstAid, CPR and AED training required for child care and also have security clearance. I have level 2 child care certification from Government of Alberta. I have done Montessori diploma on early childhood education. I worked more than 5 years in child care including a year long experience at Brightparth Early Learning and Child Care, Calgary.
- Children will receive home made lunch and snacks based on Canadian Food Guide.
- I have large play area with lots of toys and activities for children.
- Activities included but not limited to circle time, story, rhymes/poems, art and craft, indoor/outdoor activities depending on the weather.
- Children will visit parks regularly.
- Easy access from public transit; 8 minutes walk from Martindale LRT and just 1 minute to bus stop.
- Pets and smoke free house.
- Before and after school service is available.
- Drop off will be a early as 7:00 am and as late as 6:00 pm depending on your schedule (these hours are flexible).
- Subsidy Available.
If you are interested please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org