Hello my name is Jody Bennett and I am a certified child development supervisor. My Day Home Jody’s Jumpin' Juniors will have 1 part time spot available for a child 2+
A little about myself: I have managed a non profit city operated daycare with 44 children of various ages and 12 staff for the past 4 years in the greater Vancouver area of B.C. I moved with my family to Calgary where I opened my Day home. My day home is open 6:30 am-5:30 pm Monday to Friday. Closed on weekends and stat holidays. All payments are flexible and receipts are available as well.
My education and credentials are the following:
• Early childhood educator/Infant toddler diploma earned from MTI community college
• Emergency child care first aid/CPR/AED level 3
• Criminal record check and vulnerable sector check
• Certificate supporting emotional development in children
• Certificate child care environment curriculum
• Certificate supporting children with challenging behaviors
• Certificate developing supportive environments
• Certificate building supportive relationships
They are all available to be viewed upon request as well as my letters of reference
A little about what I do. I believe in focusing on each Child's needs individually. Some activities I include are circle time, fine motor activities, gross motor activities, art, science, music, sensory activities, spelling etc. For preschool age children I also implement some preschool activities to prepare them for kindergarten.
I provide healthy snacks and lunches. A family handbook is available which lists all policies and procedures.
Please contact me via email to setup an interview and I look forward to meeting you and your family to discuss your needs.
Thank you for your time