Summit Child Care is opening in February 2015 we are close to MRU as well as minutes from Crowchild, Glenmore, and Sarcee Trail. We are have both full time and part time spots available.
I am a mature student mom with a passion for early childhood education. My tenure as a preschool teacher made me realize how important it is for children to get lots of one on one time with their care givers. So my sister and I have joined forces to create a more personal day home environment where we can offer your children lots of one on one time with truly individualized care and learning strategies.
We bring to the table:
- 9 years of child care experience,
- 3 years of preschool education experience,
- A well-rounded yet flexible preschool curriculum.
- Child CPR
- Police check
- University education in behavioural sciences
We offer a cerebral, creative and physical learning environment:
- Preschool lessons
- Science experiments
- Lots of reading and story time
- Arts and crafts
- The odd impromptu dance party or theatrical performance.
- Ample outdoor play (weather permitting)
- Agility games
- Life skills
Located near many parks our backyard opens on to a large field perfect for games, scavenger hunts and other outdoor adventure.
Our home is cozy and clean, with lots of natural light. It is also a perfume free, smoke free and TV free environment.
- Healthy home cooked lunch and two healthy snacks
- Reduced gluten and limited refined sugar.
- Dairy free diet option.
- After school pick up from Glenbrook elementary
- Redirection and positive discipline approach
- We use all natural cleaning products
Our hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am-5:30pm.
We look forward to getting to know you and your family!
Contact Amy 403-702-5962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org