Looking for child care?
Our little cottage is warm, inviting and feels like family is taking care of your children. I have spots available in my day home for infant/toddler, and preschool age. I have a current child/infant CPR/first aid certificate, police records check in place and house has had a safety check done.
- My day home is privately run, although I do follow the Alberta Day home Standards
- Well balanced snacks and lunches are provided, following the food guide standards
- Dog friendly home – children must be used to being around dogs. We have two dogs, use to being around children and have their vaccinations up to date.
- I provide story time, educational games and activities, crafts and a lot of play time.
- Occasional outings to the neighborhood parks and playgrounds (weather permitting)
- Large play area in basement as well as a large yard for play activities
Day home hours: 7:00am - 5:30pm Monday thru Friday. Closed on all stat holidays. (Calendar provided on closure days) will also try to be flexible with your schedule.
: will take in child if in cloth diapers
: willing to help with potty training
: will work with personal schedule for drop off and pick up times
: pickup/drop off @ playschool or kindergarten not available.(vehicle not equipped)