I am a loving mom of 2, a certified psw and a long time lifeguard with cpr and first aid training. I also have extensive experience with special needs children.
- Breakfast/Lunch and two snacks following the Canadian food guide
- Daily outdoor activity in our large, fully fenced backyard
- Daily circle time with educational material
- Daily arts and crafts
- Daily gross and fine motor activity
- Outings to local parks with little traffic
- Pictures of your child
- Structured and free play with a multitude of toys
- Lots of fun in a small, family setting with a caring, fun, energetic provider
I provide a daily schedule specific to the needs of the children in my care allowing all children to succeed and thrive. I believe in the power of play and exploration.
Hours: Mon-Friday 7-5
Have a sibling group? Looking for homeschooling for your preschool/kindergarten age child? I would love to help you
Must like dogs
Must have transportation
A registration package and contract must be completed before admittance. This package now contains a covid protocol that must be followed by clients as well as provider