I have opened a new Dayhome in Panorama Hills for kids ages birth to 5. I am working with Thornhill Child Care Society as an approved Family Dayhome Program.
We do lots of fun things during the day to promote happy and healthy children and a caring environment. I have two children of my own (5 years old and 1 year old), we love to play outside, do crafts, sing and dance.
- My hours are 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
- I have my Bachelor of Education and Child Development Certificate
- I will provide Breakfast, Lunch and two snacks
- We are located across the street from a great park and within walking distance of a second park
- I am willing to Drop-off/Pick-up within Panorama Hills
- I am First Aid and CPR certified
- I have updated Police Clearance Checks and Child Welfare Checks
- There is on-going monitoring and training by the Agency
- Unannounced visits to each home at least once a month
- Back Up/Emergency Care available
- Toy and Resource Lending Library for Providers
- Government Subsidy is available for those who qualify
Please either contact myself or call Thornhill Child Care Society (403-275-0887) for more information.