I am in the process of setting up my home daycare and is open to accepting applicants for May 1st start.
I have a diploma in teacher education form outside Canada and I am also a registered ECE.
I am a mother of 2 (9month old and 3year old. I am planning on opening my daycare May 1st and currently getting everything together.
My location is Jane and Major Mackenzie area
As a mother I understand the need to place your child in an environment where they are safe, healthy and happy while they are learning and developing. I will be providing a worry-free environment and guaranteed to treat your child/ children as my own. I aim to provide a day care that is similar in set up to a daycare center but with a home away from home experience.
1. I am accepting 3 children starting in May and an additional child starting September when my daughter goes to school. (I will be maintaining the government stipulated ratio)
2. All snacks and meals are provided according to the Canada food guide
3. Activities include circle time, reading time, sports, outdoor play, indoor play, water play, sensory play, learning alphabets, colours, numbers, nature walks, birthday celebrations, just to name a few.
4. Newsletter and reports, pictures to show your child’s progress.
5. Pictures will be posted soon.
6. I will be providing a tax receipt at the end of your term/ year
7. I will be charging $50 per day (quality care )
Please call me at 647-878-8567 for more information