Welcome to Iram's Home daycare
Experience working with young children. ECE student.
First Aid and CPR trained, police clearance certificate, and Food Handler certificate.
My place is smoke and pet free.
Providing and maintaining a safe, cleaned welcoming environment.
Providing fresh, nutritious homemade snacks and lunch while following the Canadian food guide.
Plan and implement age appropriate activities for children indoor and outdoor.
Encourage and help children to learn personal hygiene habits.
Organize fun activities and educational environment where kids
learn, grow, and play through
• sing along and story time
• art and craft
• colours, shapes, alphabets, and numbers
• water and sand play.
• social skills
• explore the nature
MY DAILY SCHEDULE
• 8:00am-9:00am free play ( drop off time)
• 9:00am-11:00am outdoor play ( daily visits nearby Early On,
Visit book bank and park*weather permitted) 10:00am-10:30am
•11:30am-12:00pm lunch time
• 12:00pm-12:30pm story time
•12:30pm-3:00pm nap time or quiet playtime
•3:00pm-3:30pm snack time
• 3:30pm-4:30pm outdoor play( park or library *weather permitted
• 4:30pm-5:30pm fine motor activities
• 5:30pm-6:00pm free play( pick up time)
Please feel free to reach out for any additional information and
any questions you may have.
* References are available on request.