***I currently have a 1 FT opening from Monday-Friday 7:30-5:00pm for ages 2yr+.
My dayhome offers a safe, loving and stimulating environment for your special little one(s). I've had a successful high quality day home for over 9yrs now with great references avail upon request.
We have tons of fun together doing crafts, going on occasional field trips or just hunting for bugs and worms in our awesome backyard playground. We practice manners, respect & sharing daily to promote a happy group atmosphere for everyone with an exciting and stimulating routine to keep those busy little minds entertained. I provide a healthy lunch and 2 snacks daily in our PEANUT FREE environment. I have experience with both asthmatic children and children allergic to peanuts/tree nuts.
I have my Police Clearance, First Aid in Child Care and Level B CPR certified. I've also had a Childrens Services Intervention Record Check completed for your piece of mind.
Our a great playroom has lots of books, educational games, learning activities and quality toys for a variety of ages. Children are free to enjoy the many activities there are to engage in. The activities we have planned daily include but are not limited to:
- arts & crafts
- story time
- outdoor play daily in our backyard with enclosed trampoline, wooden play structure, sprinklers and water table.
- transportation to & from school (catering to Fish Creek Elementary and pre-schools in Midnapore)
- singing and dancing
- outdoor exercise
- practicing letter and number recognition & writing
- field trips to Zoo, Tommy K Play, YMCA, Play A Latte, Pet stores, Corn Maze and parks in area
- Holiday parties and special activities planned
- Play dough, play foam, kinetic sand and sculpting clay
- Games and puzzles galore
- and much more
Tanya's Family Dayhome open Mon-Fri 7:30-5:00pm (closed all stat holidays)
Feel free to Ph 590-5275 to book an interview or for any questions you may have.
Thank-you for your interest!!