Hi, I have a Licensed Dayhome in Castlebrook that been open for over 30 years and I am accepting new registrations for full time childcare all ages are welcome.
* Days Monday to Friday 7:00am to 5:00 pm
* Over nights Sunday to Thursday 3 pm to 7 am
No waiting list you can start immediately after the paperwork is completed.
My dayhome is completely safe with high sanitization standards, with precautions in place for Covid19 fee environment.
* 2 meals and 2 snacks per day (morning, lunch, afternoon)
* Napping and quiet hour for children under two is in a private room with cribs and older children are on personalized mats if they require naps.
*Big playroom with lots of toys for all ages.
* Supervised Outdoor Play Area in huge back yard that as locks on both gates.
* Early Childhood Certificate from Mount Royal College in 1993 and as been working with children every sense
* First Aid and CPR certified
* Social service intervention check
* Police clearance check
For more details please see the website at https://www.ucaredayhome.com or Text me at 403-370-5367
So looking forward to meeting you!
Do you or your child applying to our program have any of the following conditions, related to COVID-19:
*Covid symptoms including, fever, cough or shortness of breath
*Have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
*Have had close contact with someone who is ill with cough and or fever?
*Have you or anyone in your household been in close unprotected contact in the last 14 days with someone who possibly has or is confirmed to have COVID-19?