"What children learn does not follow as an automatic result from what is taught. Rather, it is in large part due to the children's own doing as a consequence of their activities and our resources."
Loris Malaguzzi, "The Hundred Languages of Children"
- Fully licensed since February 1998 with the Ministry of Health and under the Community Care Facility Licensing Act.
- Licensed and Certified in ECE/ Infant & Toddler
- Certified First-Aid
- Certified Food Safe
- Daily Circle time, Reading, Art, Outdoor Activities, Songs and ....
- Since I am a painter I provide daily Art Class/ painting lesson for all children.
- Weekly Photos that would be copied in CDs for parents for memories.
- Hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 am- 5:30 pm.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Full time rates are more affordable
- Lots of love, patience, and positive reinforcement.
- We are a smoke free home.
- I have over 16 years experience in working with children of all ages.
- Healthy snacks and hot lunch are included in the tuition. -Children with allergies or special diets are provided lunch by their parents; however, price in tuition wouldn't change.
- Providing full snacks and lunch
- Between Chilko Dr. and Mariner Dr.
- 5 minutes from Port Mann Bridge and Trans Canada HWY (1)
- Nice family neighborhood
- Daily activities
- Near Riverview parks Elementary + RC MacDonald Elementary
- Large, clean and Bright inside and well set Playground
- Happy environment
- Reasonable rates
- Discount available for siblings
- Rates adjusted with increased attendance
- Accept Subsidy
- Two casual staffs who are very experienced Bachelor degrees.
Please contact Shahzad @ (604)942-6177for more information
or check the website @ www.riverviewheightsdaycare.com
We welcome you to come for a visit with your family to see the Daycare.