Currently, I am looking to fill up 2-3 spaces in my dayhome program. I am located just west of the Westbrook mall, in the SW community of Rosscarrock.
Throughout the week, I spend time with children, on activities such as:
- reading books, writing and coloring
- watching educational TV shows
- playing with different toys that I provide indoors/outdoors
- playing outdoors in my backyard, on the swingset, slide and sandbox in place
- having snacks and lunch in the kitchen of the basement of the house ( I have regular chairs and booster seats and high chairs for babies and young children)
- nap time in the early afternoon as I have a room with kids' beds and a baby crib.
In general I feel that the environment that I have created is very pleasant. I have years of experience working under the Calgary DayHome Agency and I have been given and award for my achievement. Your kids are in great hands!