Are you looking for that home away from home?? My name is LeeAnn and I'm a level 3 with Early Childhood Development Diploma and current first aide. I have had numerous years of daycare experience and have ran a dayhome for 7 1/2 years in the Castledowns area. I have a very low turn over rate for children leaving and its usually due to a maternity leave. I provide two nutritional snacks and a nutritional lunch and numerous activities to stimulate the children. During our days we sing, read, do circle time, make crafts, play inside and outdoors in the spacious yard, do simple science experients, build and learn our pre-kindergarten skills. There are many choices available for your child and we have a very flexible routine that revolves around the philosophy of "Learning Through Play". All activities are adjusted to the age and ability of the children and inclusion is my goal. I encourage the children through experience and songs. The children have play areas on all levels of my home and are never bored. I do a regular toy rotation and sanitation. So there's always something new to do!!
* Bussing to Ecole Bishop Savaryn School is available from the dayhome.
* Open from 7am-5pm (M-F)
* Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided (all healthy)
* pet friendly - 2 hypoallergenic dogs, rabbit, fish, frog
* skills are learned in fun ways to get ready for school
* children are rarely ready to go home at the end of the day
* dayhome is reliable - no unexpected closures EVER!!
* The BEST PART of my day is hearing the kids tell their parents all they have done and learned and accomplished that day!
You will feel at ease knowing you child is being loved and taken care of here!