Imagination Day Home is dedicated to providing foundations upon which to build a lifetime of learning. I have been an Elementary School Teacher for 11 years and have a vast experience of teaching children. I have a 5 year old son and a 3 year old daughter. I have decided to combine my passion for teaching and love of motherhood to create a day-home to nurture and enrich the most important part of our lives – our children.
The children that join my day-home will experience an array of fun activities to develop and enhance all aspects of themselves. These activities will be child-orientated thereby enabling them to grow and develop at a rate governed by his/her ability, interest and motivation.
A quick preview of what we offer:
• Nurturing care for two to five year olds
• Daily routine and age specific planned curriculum
• Annotated portfolios of the children’s activities
• Home-made nutritious meals and snacks
• Bright, stimulating environment and secure outdoor space
• Parents receive monthly curriculum and quarterly child
development report and newsletters
• Police clearance and First Aid training
You are welcome to come and meet my family and myself for a more comprehensive insight.