Come share in the wonderful experiences that my day home has to offer. I am through an agency so subsidy is available upon approval. I am certified as a Child Development Supervisor (Level 3) and have been operating my dayhome for over 5 years. I have current first aid, child welfare and criminal record checks completed. I have several years experience working with children and families and I am a mother of two.
I have 1 full time spot starting Nov 1, 2015 for 3 yrs old and up and a second starting Nov 9 for 12 months to 5 years.
My day home offers:
- a structured day home that will help your child learn and grow.
- themed activities, crafts and stories.
- a smoke free environment with one small dog.
- the opportunity to go on field trips to the library/pool.
- several nearby parks.
- a large, clean, safe play area with a large variety of developmentally appropriate toys.
- a large fenced in backyard with a play structure and sand box.
- breakfast, lunch and 2 snacks that follow the Canadian Food Guide.
- Competitive rates with the possibility of backup care on days that I am unavailable.
For more information please contact Kristy at 403-272-9542 or 403-804-8879