My Dayhome has 1 Before and After school spots available in Royal Oak for the 2020/2021 school year. I have been running my day home for 10 years in Royal Oak. My home is dog friendly. We have a 5-year-old Labrador Retriever who has grown up around kids.
- Pick up and Drop children off at Royal Oak elementary
- Breakfast provided for early morning arrivals
- Lunch provided on all Fridays and P.D. days
- Snacks provided after school and P.D. days
- Provide care during all school breaks (winter and spring) also during the summer
- Books, games, puzzle's, crafts & toys.
- Fenced yard for outside play
- Close to Parks
- Help with school work
- Day home located on main floor
- Clean and safe environment
- Non-smoking home
- Drop ins welcome
- Police, welfare check and CPR/First aid for both my husband and I
- Excellent references
- Receipts happily provided
- Flexible Hours
- Accepting children 4 years – 12 years
Please contact me at email@example.com for further inquires.