· We provide support and assist Providers in accessing resources such as Provincial Provider Training.
· We provide referrals for families who are looking for Child Care.
· We collect client fees. Reimbursements are given to the provider based on the contracted days of care for each child.
· As an Accredited agency we offer Provider Support Monthly Funding:
Certified Level 1—$2.14/hour based on 181 hours/month
Certified Level 2—$4.05/hour based on 181 hours/month
Certified Level 3—$6.62/hour based on 181 hours/month
Infant Incentive Funding- $150/month/care from newborn to 18 months old
What Does Our Agency Offer
· We ensure that families are able to access care that promotes their child’s development and growth through a Learning through Play philosophy.
· We provide on-going support regarding Child Development, Child guidance and Child Care Subsidies.
· We offer competitive and affordable rates for quality Child Care.
Services, Supports and Programs
· A safe, secure, monitored home-like environment.
· Low Child-Caregiver Ratios (1 to 6) Individualized child care responsive to each family’s needs.
· Monthly in-home Provider monitoring and support to ensure a safe, healthy, nurturing environment that meets the needs of all children in care and their providers.
· Affordable fees—Government Subsidies available
· Toy & Equipment Lending Library.
· “Learning Through Play-kits” Program.
· Contracted through Calgary & Area Child and Family Services.
· Supports to Early Childhood Program.
· Supported Child Care Program.
· Resource Information and Referrals to Community Services.
· Monthly Workshops / Training and Newsletters.
· Davar Child Care Society Memberships.
Davar Child Care Society……….
· Enables children to participate to their full potential in environments planned to serve individual needs and to facilitate the child’s progress in the social, emotional, physical and cognitive areas of development.
· Works in partnership with families, recognizing that parents have primary responsibility for the care of their children valuing their relationships with their children.
· Works in partnership with care providers in the community to support the well-being, diversity and inclusion of all children and their families.
· Demonstrates integrity in all of our Professional Relationships.
Davar Child Care Society
Visit our website at: