Hi there! I live in Silverado and I am running a day home which is accredited with Calgary Family Dayhome Agency.
Government Subsidy is also available.
• I am a mother of two girls: one is six and and other is one.
• I provide healthy meals and snacks and there are going to lots of fun learning activities, which include music time, story time, outdoor walks and parks (weather permits)
• I live in a smoke and pet free newer home. The main floor is dedicated to the day home and it has big windows with plenty of sunlight and fresh air.
• Pursuing Early Childhood Education Course
• I have done First Aid and CPR training
• I have my Police Clearance and Intervention record check done
• I can serve neighbouring communities like Somerset, Bridlewood, Cranston, Evergreen, Lake Chaparral, Walden, Shawnessy, Millrise, Auburn Bay, Sundance and Okotoks as well.
Being a mother myself, I can understand how important it is for any parent to provide a loving, safe and trustworthy environment for their kids and thats what the vision of my day home is.
Please feel free to contact me for any other information you might need.