6Buttons - Accredited Family Day Home (Skyview/Castledowns)
Family / home daycare, dayhome
Email: not available
Tel.: not available
Available spaces, current openings
Nb. of openings
No available spaces / openings at this time !
Hi, my name is Jan and I'm an experienced child care provider located in the Skyview/Castledowns area. My day home is called "6Buttons". Your child will play and learn in this accredited family day home that has been approved by the Glengarry Child Care Society.
I am a certified Child Development Assistant and have worked as a Support Child Care Teacher (for children with special needs) at Thornhill Child Care Society in Calgary for over 2 years (numerous references available). I have my First Aid certificate and all the security documents. I have a degree in Bachelor of Arts and I have worked as a Chinese Language Instructor.
Currently, I have full time/part time spots available for toddlers/preschoolers. I have a 3 year old daughter who attends preschool in the mornings and comes home in the afternoons. Our daily activities will include: Story time, music time, games, arts and crafts and learning sessions. In addition, I will teach drawing and painting classes twice a week to help develop your child's imagination.
About my day home:
- Large playroom for children to play and learn
- Large fenced backyard with outdoor toys
- 2 snacks and lunch (plus desert) will be provided daily
- Quiet nap room and soft music
- Monthly program planning will be posted at the beginning of each month
- House is located on a quiet crescent with minimal traffic
- Large windows offering plenty of natural sunlight throughout the day
- Walls have rounded corners to ensure highest safety standards
- Parks and playgrounds within a 5 minute walk
If you would like to visit my day home with your child(ren) or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me (587) 708-4246. Thanks!