PDA

View Full Version : Permission slips for outings

admin
02-24-2011, 06:25 PM
Hi,

Do you require parental permission slips for special outings ?
Would you mind sharing your template ?

:)

mlc1982
02-25-2011, 02:39 PM
I do have a permission slip that I get parents to sign every time we go out.
It just basically says:

(dayhome) will be going on an outing to (place) on (date) between the hours of (time) and (time)

Mode of transportation:

Car___
Bus___
Walk____

The fee for parents is:

Fee:___
No fee:___

I (parent's name) hereby give permission to (dayhome) to take my child (name) on above mentioned outing.

I think that's about all that's on there (I don't have it near me right now.)

If I plan an outing and the parent's don't sign the slip and give permission, then it is their responsibility to find alternate care for that day.

busybee
05-19-2011, 12:41 PM
I have them sign when they take me on what there child is allowed to leave my home by walking car or public transportation ,i also let them know in advance if we are going on a special activity other then our park outings

FS2011
05-30-2011, 10:39 PM
I also have them sign a form at enrollment, a general one for all outings. However specific field trips I get a permission slip signed and returned. If anyone wants copy PM me and I can email it.

Emilys4Guppies
05-31-2011, 08:03 AM
I also have parents sign the form at enrollment for my records. I don't drive the children, or use public transit in our small town, and so all trips at only by foot so that limits our places to go. We have 4 or 5 parks in walking distance, as well as a zoo, so there are options. Here is my template:

I hereby give Emily **** permission to take my child, ____________________ _______, on excursions from the Daycare which can include, but are not limited to, the following activities:

*Parks
*Public School
*the public library
*the Zoo
*Splash Pad Park
*neighbourhood walks
*Early Years Centres

Please review the information carefully and sign. By signing this form you are stating that you are giving permission to the provider to take your child on excursions from the Daycare. Your child will not be driven by car/van at any time by the daycare provider. Outings will be by foot only.

Parent/Guardian: ____________________ ________ Date: _______

Parent/Guardian: ____________________ ________ Date: _______