PDA

View Full Version : What to do...

samantha3
01-27-2012, 10:20 AM
I sent home new agreements for my families to sign with reminders of policies etc with a date to return by. What would you do if they do not return by the certain date? Fill their spot?

Spixie33
01-27-2012, 12:08 PM
Hi Sam.....
Do you mean these families are currently signed with you and you look after their kids or do you mean these are new prospective parents you were interviewing?

If these are parents that you already have as clients then I would remind them that you need the contracts back in a nice way or ask them if they had any questions about the new contract

if these are parents that you interviewed and they did not respond then I would keep on trucking and interviewing

fruitloop
01-27-2012, 02:12 PM
I sent home new agreements for my families to sign with reminders of policies etc with a date to return by. What would you do if they do not return by the certain date? Fill their spot?

Basically yup! I send out my renewal contract the first of Dec. and they have 2 weeks to sign and return it. I send home 1 reminder a few days before and that's it. They don't return it, I fill their spot.

Momof4
01-27-2012, 04:01 PM
If contracts are not brought back by my renewal date of Nov. 1st I tell them I cannot provide care for them for the day. Yep, I have one dcMom who always brings it on the morning of Nov. 1st and I'm standing there with my hands out front stopping them at the door saying whoa, do you have them. Everybody else brings them back a day or so after I hand them out. There's always one!