PDA

View Full Version : What do you look for in an ad?

Littledragon
01-31-2012, 04:02 PM
hi mommys and daddys
I'm currently starting up my daycare and I'm starting to put up some ads. I'm just wondering - what kind of information do you look for in an ad and what information turns you away from an ad? How long in advance do you look for care?

Skysue
01-31-2012, 10:12 PM
Look at other ads and see what you like about them and what you don't like. Get your inspirations from them. Personally I think showing all the spaces the kids will have access to is very important as it give a true glimpse of a Childs day!

Cheers and good luck!

Pooja
02-01-2012, 01:45 PM
I am not a parent but a provider.I have advertised numerous times and have noticed that when you put pictures of your daycare space and information about what you do with them then the responses increase.I agree with skysue...its a good idea to look at lots of ads and frame your ad accordingly.

Momof4
02-02-2012, 08:39 AM
I'm a provider and I have to tell you that once I made my own website my inquiries for care went through the roof. People like to read about your daycare and see with their own eyes all the fun you provide for the children and the look of your home and daycare space.

dodge__driver11
02-02-2012, 10:17 AM
I am a provider as well and made my website with almost all of my information readily avail, and parents loved it--and too my inquireies never stop--just like momof4, a website would be my suggestion