PDA

View Full Version : Down Syndrome Kid needs Help

Mrs Ahmed
02-13-2012, 08:29 AM
Hi Care Providers
As you guys remember my last post regarding down syndrome kid he is not taking care i mean no daycare is accepting him in their care and coz i have a job on weekdays I can not take him but I also feel sad for his mom, because previous babysitter just refused to take care.Mom is desperately looking care for his angel as our kids are angels for us no matter what kinds of their needs are right? so, I request all of you guys if you know someone or some care they can go to because I tried my best nobody is willing to take him under care.They live in Brampton.
thanks

michellesmunchkins
02-13-2012, 08:36 AM
If they lived closer I would take him in a heartbeat! Most down syndrome children are the sweetest kids. I wish I knew someone closer to them, my heart breaks for this family!

Mrs Ahmed
02-13-2012, 03:25 PM
you have a contact number or where i could reach.

michellesmunchkins
02-13-2012, 03:44 PM
you can email me anytime. I`m about a 45 minute drive from Brampton though :( I worked with down syndrome children for a few years when I worked with the school board.
michellesmunchkins@g mail.com

Stacey55
02-13-2012, 03:56 PM
I live in Brampton and have a spot open, she can email me at avernus86@hotmail.co m

jec
02-13-2012, 04:47 PM
What days of the week/hrs are they looking for. I can pass onto some providers and see if they have any openings

Mrs Ahmed
02-15-2012, 09:36 PM
Hi
so sorry for not replying so long because I was so busy I could not reply. The family found someone:) but they want to go through agency so it is taking time.
thanks all of you for you support.
God bless you all