PDA

View Full Version : Today is the Day!!!! :)

michellesmunchkins
02-16-2012, 09:07 AM
Today is the last day for that twins that I have had for 6 months now that I posted about terminating 2 weeks ago. Just wanted to send a HUGE thanks to all the ladies who advised and commented on what they would do with these 2 kids. I am counting down the hours until they are gone. It will be such a relief to close that door at 3pm today and never look back! Such a harsh way to think, and I've never felt this way about any child before...but just can't wait for them to be gone! Thank you so much ladies for reinforcing that termination was the ONLY good decision!!!

Cocoon
02-16-2012, 09:16 AM
Good on you! I hope you will fill those spots soon.

Cocoon

Cadillac
02-16-2012, 09:20 AM
Yaaaaaaaaay happy term. Day!!!!!!!

gcj
02-16-2012, 11:03 AM
Hooooooray!

Judy Trickett
02-16-2012, 11:12 AM
The first day of daycare that you work without them there will make you realize you should have done this long ago. It is always amazing to me the change (for the good) of the dynamic of the group after a child with behavioural problems has left.

Feel good......you made the right choice.

Spixie33
02-16-2012, 11:30 AM
Oh that must feel like a weight off your shoulder

yay !!

playfelt
02-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Can see you doing your happy dance soon. As Judy says wait till next week and you will wonder why you were considering any other option than letting them go. Hope the next kids come along soon and are a vast improvement for you.

mom-in-alberta
02-17-2012, 03:05 AM
Good bye.... good luck... and GOOD RIDDANCE!!! :)

Inspired by Reggio
02-17-2012, 08:09 AM
Life is too short not to be passionate about coming to work everyday - specially in the line of business we are in ... there are some children who just need more than our environment can give and it takes a true love of children to realize that and help clients to keep searching for that ideal environment in which their children can thrive ... some kids thrive in centre care who do not thrive in home childcare environments and vise versa!

Enjoy your new found 'calm' that will return to your program for sure!