PDA

View Full Version : Post your meal plan!

Emilys4Guppies
02-26-2011, 05:28 PM
I thought we could benefit the most from each others ideas if we post what a random 2 week period looks like for us! What are you meals and snacks?

Emilys4Guppies
02-26-2011, 06:21 PM
The next week for me looks like this:

Snacks (10): cheese & pears, hummus & veggies, Yogurt, pancakes and jam, grapes & cheese, apples and cheese, yogurt, veggies & dip & pretzels, banana muffins, pears & cheese, birthday cake

Lunches (5): Grilled cheese & chicken soup, Spaghetti & garlic bread, Cheese pizza & veggie sticks, Scrambled eggs & fruit & toast, Baked beans and whole wheat rolls.

I have the rolls and pizza dough frozen in the deep freeze ready to thaw and rise. The soup is also leftover from last week that went into the freezer. Spaghetti will be dinner Monday night, so lunch Tuesday. Same idea with the baked beans.

Rachael
08-19-2014, 10:05 AM
My menu this week (if it helps)

Monday
Morning Snack - Multi grain cheerios, raisins, 1/2 banana and milk
Lunch - Roast Turkey (mix of white and dark meat, mashed potato, turnip and carrots mashed together, yogurt and apple, water
Afternoon snack - cheese and crackers, grapes, milk

Tuesday
Morning Snack - Piece of wholegrain toast, strawberries, 1/2 banana and milk
Lunch - home made macaroni cheese, blueberries, pear, water
Afternoon snack - pita bread with hummus, 1/2 banana, milk

Wednesday
Lunch -Spaghetti squash with marinara sauce and ground chicken meatballs, yogurt and apple, water
Afternoon snack - cheese and crackers, grapes, milk.

Thursday
Morning Snack - Piece of wholegrain toast, strawberries, 1/2 banana and milk
Lunch - Chicken, sweet potato wedges, corn and peas, yogurt and apple, water
Afternoon snack - pita bread with hummus, 1/2 banana, milk

Friday
Lunch -Crock pot stew with port tenderloin, carrot, potatoes, turnip, onion, celery, yogurt and apple, water
Afternoon snack - cheese and crackers, grapes, milk

Rachael
08-19-2014, 10:06 AM
LOL - That should have said PORK not PORT. I am not giving the children alcohol! :-)