PDA

View Full Version : Paint Colours?

agesandstagesdaycare
02-26-2011, 06:51 PM
The drywall is going up in my basement which means I'll be painting the walls in a few weeks! I've dedided on a sea foam green for the lower half and a soft blue for the top half of the walls. The bathroom will be determined but will be a neutral of some sort. Nap room will tie into the rest of the daycare.

I was wondering what colours you would choose if you were starting out or what colours you have that you love? I love neutrals for children and green is a fave of mine. :)

thanks. :o

Emilys4Guppies
02-26-2011, 07:59 PM
My daycare room is sunshiney yellow.

FS2011
02-27-2011, 01:21 AM
Neutral cream in daycare, and a sleepy light blue naproom

Play and Learn
02-27-2011, 08:46 AM
In my playroom it's a sand colour (creamy) as it's my dance studio space as well. Nap rooms are our office (mint green) and guest bedroom (denim blue).

playfelt
02-27-2011, 12:34 PM
Mine right now is not painted any colour - sort of the colour of the spackled drywall. Very boring but we just covered one wall with shelves and one wall with posters and it works. Have thought of the blue and green idea which totally lends itself to displays of land and sky. Adjoining area and up the stairs is blue. Our upstairs play area (diningroom) is a green - deeper than a seafoam but not as dark as sage or whatever.

giraffe
02-28-2011, 10:27 AM
My daycare space is a very soft yellow with off white wainscotting on the bottom