PDA

View Full Version : One of those days - Make me laugh! Please!! lol

Mamma_Mia
02-21-2012, 09:58 AM
I didn't fall asleep until 3am, my own daughter has a pretty bad cold, it's gone into her sinus. She was up most of the night not being able to breathe and coughing. She wont eat a thing in sight. I mixed some pedisure with her milk trying to trick her....she gagged so bad and hasn't touched it since. I'm not looking forward to lunch. She's in one of those HOLD me allllllll day moods.

f/t dck is coughing up a storm and the occasional wipe......but keeps putting things in her mouth! At 2.5 no more putting everything in your mouth and spreading YOUR germs (she brought in the wave of sickies)

p/t dck has a faucet today! I sware I've counted 24 wipes since 7:30 this morning on just her!! She's been using her sleeve when I don't catch her....uggghhh

Someone shoot me now......I've reheated my coffee three times now LOL
Ahhhh...........the joys!

So I'm asking for you to make me laugh....share a good kid story or a joke? I sooooo need it :laugh:

SummerLuvin
02-21-2012, 10:09 AM
I wish I could make you laugh but I'm having one of those days too! 3 yr old son up off and on since 3 am, coughing and earache, 11 month old daughter, coughing and runny nose. One year old f/t Dcg started today....I haven't even poured myself a coffee yet! Can't wait till nap time!

Dreamalittledream
02-21-2012, 10:12 AM
Oh boy am I having one of those days too! This one made me chuckle...
Mom’s Where?
One evening after dinner, my five-year-old son Brian noticed that his mother had gone out. In answer to his questions, I told him, “Mommy is at a Tupperware party.”

This explanation satisfied him for only a moment. Puzzled, he asked, “What’s a Tupperware party, Dad?”

I’ve always given my son honest answers, so I figured a simple explanation would be the best approach. “Well, Brian,” I said, “at a Tupperware party, a bunch of ladies sit around and sell plastic bowls to each other.”

Brian nodded, indicating that he understood this curious pastime. Then he burst into laughter. “Come on, Dad,” he said. “What is it really?” – Contributed by Kenneth W. Holmes

Mamma_Mia
02-21-2012, 10:19 AM
LOL that one is cute!

I guess it's that season again.....I have to admit I'd rather have this then the diarrhea attack that spread around around this just past Christmas! Yuck!

Cadillac
02-21-2012, 11:39 AM
LMAO. That was funny

I have a day off since everyone is sick. . . . maybe you'll be so lucky too if everyone is as bad as they say they are.

Joke, joke, joke . . . . .

Ok I'm not very religious so I hope I'm not offending anyone with this one:

The First Parent

Whenever your kids are out of control, you can take comfort from the thought that even God's omnipotence did not extend to his kids.

After creating Heaven and Earth, God created Adam and Eve. And the first thing He said to them was: "Don't."

"Don't what?", Adam replied.

"Don't eat the forbidden fruit."

"Forbidden fruit? Really? Where is it?"

"It's over there," said God, wondering why He hadn't stopped after making the elephants.

A few minutes later God saw the kids having an apple break and He was angry.

"Didn't I tell you not to eat that fruit?" the First Parent asked.

"Uh huh," Adam replied.

"Then why did you?"

"I dunno," Adam answered.

God's punishment was that Adam and Eve should have children of their own.

Thus the pattern was set and it has never changed. But there is reassurance in this story.

If you have persistently and lovingly tried to give them wisdom and they haven't taken it, don't be hard on yourself.

If God had trouble handling children, what makes you think it would be a piece of cake for you?

Mamma_Mia
02-21-2012, 11:41 AM
I like that one!! haha

Cadillac
02-21-2012, 11:48 AM
Not as good as the last one, but still cute:

A college student with a young child was pleased when her daughter became eligible to attend the daycare center at the University. The director of the day care gave the mother a tour of the facilities. To assure herself of the center's high standards, the young mother asked about the curriculum.
"Well," said the director, eyes twinkling, "today we are studying the children's favorite philosopher: Play-Doh."

Cadillac
02-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Police were called to a day care where a three-year-old was "resisting a rest".

Cadillac
02-21-2012, 11:59 AM
Last one:

True Story

Last week I was headed to the kinder gym with the kids. We were almost there when one of my Just turned two year olds decides he no longer wants to walk. His way of telling me is a very dramatic and slow motion fall on the sidewalk proceeded by a quiet and meek 'help! heeeeeeelp!) so we wait until he's ready and he gets up laughing and catches up with us. about 15 metres down the sidewalk he collapses again. Parents are walking by making jokes that he's on strike, i'm laughing and joking (waiting for him to get up, I give him a minute before I intervene). ANYWAYS. So there's a parking enforcement officer giving parking tickets right beside us and I told the little one that it's illegal to lie down on the sidewalk there as he is blocking traffic. I said that if he didn't get up the officer was going to give him a ticket!!! He just laughed at me. The officer then walked over and said 'you were warned little man, now you get a ticket'. Little one gets up immediately and says 'OH NO. Oh no Andy I got ticket. Look at that! oh no!'

I thought I might die

Crayola kiddies
02-21-2012, 12:27 PM
Ok true story ...... At the dinner table one night my 4 yr old daughter says "when I get big can I say bad words?" my husband says "no you can't not if you want to be a lady" my 7th old son says "well what if she just wants to be like mom?"

Cadillac
02-21-2012, 12:54 PM
ok true story ...... At the dinner table one night my 4 yr old daughter says "when i get big can i say bad words?" my husband says "no you can't not if you want to be a lady" my 7th old son says "well what if she just wants to be like mom?"

baaahahahahahahahaha

Mamma_Mia
02-21-2012, 02:36 PM
Ok true story ...... At the dinner table one night my 4 yr old daughter says "when I get big can I say bad words?" my husband says "no you can't not if you want to be a lady" my 7th old son says "well what if she just wants to be like mom?"

OMG!! hahahaa that's too funny

dodge__driver11
02-21-2012, 04:34 PM
ROFL COPTER crayola kiddies

mom-in-alberta
02-22-2012, 01:50 AM

Funniest. Thing. Ever! :)

Actually, they were all funny. Thanks for sharing!!!

gcj
02-22-2012, 12:29 PM
ahhh. thanks for the nap-time chuckles!