PDA

View Full Version : It's a conspiracy - one of those days

Spixie33
02-29-2012, 12:43 PM
I swear the kids are all ganging up on me today. Ever have a nap time where you expect peace and quiet but the kids all seem to have made a pact that it is not happening???

3 kids here today plus 1 of my own.

2 of the daycare kids just seem not to nap. One keeps peeing in her pullup and then calling me every 30 minutes after it is already done and complaining that I didn't come fast enough. I think she is doing it on purpose just to get out of napping.

Then the other baby is teething and crying off and on while she sleeps

and my own child keeps talking to me in the loudest voice possible even when I am right beside her or yelling to ask me some redundant question. I swear she is working on trying to wake up the only dck who is sleeping.

Ahhhhh

To make matters worse I have an interview tonight so I feel like it has been an awful day, no rest during nap and then to go and interview for a 12 month old? Ahhh. I feel like putting up red tape outside with a sign saying "closed for business" when they come tonight. After a day like this it is hard to be charming and even contemplate wanting to transition a 12 month old newbie. lol

Anyone have a paper bag I can borrow? lol

sunnydays
02-29-2012, 12:48 PM
I hear you...I am having a week like this...hang in there! You will survive! Good luck with the interview...just try to think of the extra income...and hey, things can't get much worse can they? At least you'll be making more money for days like this ;)

dodge__driver11
02-29-2012, 12:49 PM
I have a supply I have needed them lately:( I'll fed ex you one! LOL

Skysue
02-29-2012, 12:49 PM
I feel for you! LOL

It seems that they have a six sense, you want them to be quite and it's always the opposite! I have those days al least once or twice a week!

Know that you’re not alone and have a good cup of tea to revive!

Good Luck tonight!