PDA

View Full Version : Any Interest in Home Made Worksheets/Pages

michellesmunchkins
03-06-2012, 08:10 AM
Hi Ladies,

I have recently met a lady who designs home schooling worksheets who is going to be designing me some worksheets/colouring pages etc for my daycare aged munchkins. At the moment, her services are free as she is just looking to build up a portfolio before going all out in the business. She has some samples on her facebook group that I used yesterday with my little ones for their colours. I know we can print from sites etc, but just thought somebody might be interested as these can be designed to exactly what we want with whatever themes we are working on. Here is the link to her facebook group if anyone is interested. Click on photos, then the album home schooling :)

http://www.facebook.com/KristineWottonCreati veDesigns

Dreamalittledream
03-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Oh wow. So sweet of you to pass on the link! *^\<>! Happy dance:)

playfelt
03-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Where does she live Michelle. Does she draw her own pictures or have access to pictures. I am looking to create some customized felt board story sets. Once I have the designs, the company I work for can print them onto the felt. That means we can get any song, fingerplay, story we want made in quality felt. One issue is the company can not print anything copyright meaning not something I trace from a book but could print something with permission granted.

jec
03-06-2012, 08:46 AM
That is awesome! Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

michellesmunchkins
03-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Playfelt, I don't know her exact location as I met her through facebook, but I'm thinking she's in the Durham Region of Ontario. Feel free to message her from her business page, she is very nice and fast. She designed my son's birthday invites and other items for his bday in just a couple of days! That would be fantastic if she could help with the felt boards for sure!

Emily3
03-07-2012, 05:56 AM
Hi Michelle! Thanks for the link....I contacted her and she made some really great work sheets for me!!

michellesmunchkins
03-07-2012, 06:19 AM
Your welcome ladies. Always like to pass on a great find and she does awesome work! :)