PDA

View Full Version : Found a great gate

Sunflower
03-03-2011, 12:49 PM
I was looking for a long gate to separate my living room and kitchen (daycare kids arrive at my kitchen entrance and the Living room is off limits as I have 3 rats in a large ferret cage and don't want any accidental nibbling of little fingers going on )
I found this one at toysrus on sale for $79 instead of 129.99 and I love it! It has a door to allow my boys access to the rest of the house but the other children have not figured out how to open it (yet lol) It expands to be quite wide and it looks great.
Just thought I would pass the info along :)

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/summer-sure-and-secure-custom-fit-gate--2-pack

Mommy-Jenn
03-03-2011, 02:56 PM
I have that one. Its in my playroom. Only my son knows how to open it. I have caught others trying but they know unless I open it its a no no.

playfelt
03-04-2011, 02:18 PM
I love the idea of using it to section off a baby area. I could also see making it into a "fence" and putting the playhouse and dolls in there and keeping everything behind the "fence".

Sunflower
03-04-2011, 09:49 PM
I love the idea of using it to section off a baby area. I could also see making it into a "fence" and putting the playhouse and dolls in there and keeping everything behind the "fence".

that would be a great idea!

KingstonMom
06-29-2011, 09:32 PM
I have this gate seperating my open concept main floor between the kitchen and livingroom/playroom. The little ones are happy inside while i do crafts with the older ones. It is great but I dont like how you have to bolt it into your stud to install it. I just hate damaging walls lol