PDA

View Full Version : Sooooo stressed!

Cadillac
03-27-2012, 12:00 PM
Bad news all around in my personal life. I feel even worse because I can't concentrate on the kids because I'm too busy stressing out. I tend to get sick when I feel like this. I already have that crappy feeling in my head and throat.

Just needed to complain

sorry for being a Debbie Downer

Sandbox Sally
03-27-2012, 12:03 PM
Repeat after me - this too shall pass...this too shall pass...this too shall pass.

Try and concentrate on all the awesome things in your life. Now eat a cheeseburger. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Hugs! We all get there, and we all get back up. Let yourself feel the crappy feelings, but just keep in the back of your head that they're nearly always temporary.

Cadillac
03-27-2012, 01:05 PM
sigh . . . this too shall pass

I made grilled cheese for lunch (slightly comforting) . . . napped for an hour . . . feel better

Thanks

jazmic
03-27-2012, 01:13 PM
Hey Cadillac! Hope everything works out for you. I'll be praying for you. Just remember that you're stronger than anything that could come your way. :)

Skysue
03-27-2012, 01:24 PM
Remeber your not alone as we all get fed the sh$% stick every now and then. I'm going through a Big Pile of Poo myself and chocolate keeps me going! Seriously the amazing weather then this cold spell is really a downer on the best of us. Just remember you have our backs and we love you!

Doctors orders: Bubble bath tonight with candles all around, then you favourate movie with munchies and a glass of your favouate wine!

Saying a speacial prayer for you as well!

Hugs

Inspired by Reggio
03-27-2012, 02:25 PM
Oh hon .... sending vibes of strength and clarity so that an answer to your challenge can present itself to you ... what works for me is to break your problem down into things you can control or change and things that are beyond your control and move forward from there with goals on what you can change and reflection on acceptance on the things you cannot!

The human race put a man on the moon there is NOTHING we cannot surmount if we put our mind and energy towards it!

If you need help with ideas on how to overcome your current stress share with others - more minds working on a solution equals more inventive solutions ;)

Momof4
03-27-2012, 04:39 PM
Oh, isn't it terrible that the little people around us (who I like to call petrie dishes by the way) bring us all the sicknesses then the parents just keep bringing them when we catch all of it?

Feel better. I predict we better all be taking tons of vitamins or herbs or whatever you think will help this year because we didn't have a proper winter to freeze off all those virus/bacteria this winter and it's going to be bad all year.

lunademiel
03-27-2012, 04:47 PM
Hope you feel better quickly!

Dreamalittledream
03-27-2012, 04:52 PM
we didn't have a proper winter to freeze off all those virus/bacteria this winter and it's going to be bad all year.
Nooooooooooo...now I need some wine too;)

mom-in-alberta
03-28-2012, 03:58 AM
Must be that time of year..... I have been going through what I am calling an early mid-life crisis (I am 31 next month).
I hope it all blows over for you sooner, rather than later. As the other gals said; in time, it will inevitably be better, no matter what "it" is.
Hug your kids, take some time to look at something beautiful, and focus on what IS good right now, not just what isn't.
<<BIG HUG!!!>>

Cadillac
03-28-2012, 01:09 PM
Remeber your not alone as we all get fed the sh$% stick every now and then. I'm going through a Big Pile of Poo myself and chocolate keeps me going! Seriously the amazing weather then this cold spell is really a downer on the best of us. Just remember you have our backs and we love you!

Doctors orders: Bubble bath tonight with candles all around, then you favourate movie with munchies and a glass of your favouate wine!

Saying a speacial prayer for you as well!

Hugs

HAHAHAHA Chocolate! . . . shoppers has a buy 4 chocolate bars for $3.00 on right now. . . . spend like $25 bucks . . . best investment EVER

You should go buy some too. sorry things are in the crap shoot right now.

Momof4
03-28-2012, 04:24 PM
Oh nooooo! I should NOT have read that, now I'm going to Shopper's on my way out tomorrow. Maybe I'll be saved and the sale will be over. Chocolate and ice cream are my comfort foods.

mom-in-alberta
03-29-2012, 03:16 AM
Where is the spaced-out-and-drooling emoticon when you need it? LoL:laugh:

Skysue
03-29-2012, 06:50 AM
I will avoid Shoppers as I'm turning 40 this year (really feeling it ladies) and don't need the added a$$ fat! Especially with Easter 2 weeks away!

One thing I would love to share though is PC Chocolate frozen yogurt. Sinful tastes amazing and 1/2 the fat! Try it all my fussy kids love it especially when I tell them its ice cream!

Momof4
03-29-2012, 03:13 PM
I will avoid Shoppers as I'm turning 40 this year (really feeling it ladies) and don't need the added a$$ fat! Especially with Easter 2 weeks away!

One thing I would love to share though is PC Chocolate frozen yogurt. Sinful tastes amazing and 1/2 the fat! Try it all my fussy kids love it especially when I tell them its ice cream!
Really? I'll have to try that because I'm hopelessly hooked on the crackle ice creams, vanilla, chocolate and peppermint fudge crackles.