PDA

View Full Version : Snow day :(

gcj
03-28-2012, 07:59 AM
Woke up to snow this morning (after having worn shorts last week!) and a whole bunch of colds ( including myself) I think it's a good ol' movie morning! :yes:

sunnydays
03-28-2012, 11:50 AM
Freezing rain here...we were in shorts last week too...and the kids are all catching colds as always happens when the temperature goes up and down wildly. The joys of spring!

Inspired by Reggio
03-28-2012, 12:38 PM
Oh no - do not want to hear that we spent the morning at the park in short sleeve shirts than I guess :o

Although we did get 'frost' on Monday night cause my poor Magnolia blossoms which opened early do to the warm snap are all 'brown' on my tree now :(

Mamma_Mia
03-28-2012, 01:11 PM
Yikes!!
So telling you that we went for a walk with just sweaters on wouldn't be nice, huh? :p

gcj
03-28-2012, 02:07 PM
Well, happy for you with nice weather, but we made the best of it. I feel like crap, so enjoyed staying in my sweats all day and watching some Sesame Street....

Momof4
03-28-2012, 04:13 PM
You got snow? Oh, I miss the snow. We hardly saw any this year and my poor sled and snow toys are lonely. Really, we always have so much fun playing outside in the winter and this winter was just stupid!

gcj
03-28-2012, 05:21 PM
I'm in Quebec, so we had plenty of snow all winter....and we had tonnes of fun, BUT I'm done with that...ready to move on, please :p