PDA

View Full Version : I'm back, baby!!! :)

mom-in-alberta
04-03-2012, 02:52 AM
I am advertising for kids again!!
After a much needed break, during which I worked part time outside the home, I am going to be opening up the daycare again. Yaaaayyyy!
I always knew that I would be. I just had to recharge a little. Now, my hubby is taking a new position (with more money, so that eases things a little), and my family is going to be moving out of our downstairs suite, which is where I have been wanting to run the daycare out of for ages now.
I have some clients lined up for May 15, temporary care until the end of the school year. I will be advertising for new clientele, just not sure whether I will take July, Aug or both off. Either way, for sure I will be taking in kids for the beginning of September.
I am so happy. :woot:

lunademiel
04-03-2012, 06:56 AM
Good for you! It's nice to hear you are happy with your decision! Good luck!

Momof4
04-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Woohoo! Wishing you all the luck you can hold!

playfelt
04-03-2012, 07:23 PM
Congratulations - you must be so excited to be moving forward with the plans you made.

Spixie33
04-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Welcome back. I bet you got some much needed recharge. It is easy to burn out and lose steam when you stay at this very long. There are days where I just sputter along and remember how excited I was to initially get started. Some days I try really hard to recapture that. It sounds like you have. yay !!!!!!!!

Very cool that you left the fold and still want to come back :) :p

Other Mummy
04-03-2012, 09:07 PM
How exciting :woot: Congratulations on your new changes!

Welcome back ;)

Inspired by Reggio
04-04-2012, 06:44 AM
:thumbsup:

Congrats on the recharging the batteries and on the new program layout and space - that would be exciting to have a dedicated space you could 'leave' at the end of the day ... that was my dream when we were house hunting ... a nanny suite with the kitchen, bathroom, and rooms for sole purpose of daycare that I could close up at night and on weekends and not have to 'spend time in' on my down time.

mom-in-alberta
04-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Thanks, gals! I am feeling really good about events lately.... good vibes goin' on! :)