PDA

View Full Version : Daycare Bear and facebook

Spixie33
04-10-2012, 07:51 AM
Hi everyone,
Just had a question in regards to the facebook feature on daycarebear.
On my ad I see a facebook link at the top with the option to hit recommend. My ad has a few recommends but when I scroll over it - it doesn't tell me who on facebook has recommended me.
Curious minds want to know though.
Does anyone know if there is a way to check who has clicked on 'recommend' on your ad??
I hope you know what I mean:blink::D

Inspired by Reggio
04-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Hmm - could question ... I know I have recommended myself a few times because it than shows up in my feed that I have space but agree that there are more recommended counts than I myself have recommended - not sure if that is because my friends than 'shared' the link with others or what?

No clue on how to check the WHO is recommending though?

Spixie33
04-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Hmm - could question ... I know I have recommended myself a few times because it than shows up in my feed that I have space but agree that there are more recommended counts than I myself have recommended - not sure if that is because my friends than 'shared' the link with others or what?

No clue on how to check the WHO is recommending though?

I always had it at 1 and never recommended myself....I haven't checked in a few week but then today i checked and it said 3 recommends. I was wondering if it was daycare parents and thought it should link up with who recommended you if you scroll over it but nada. Interesting.

Inspired by Reggio
04-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Ya - I am not sure how it works - I know I have linked to my ad on FB and wonder if people 'sharing' that was what made the recommendation come up ... cause mine has over 20 and I know I have only 'linked' to here from FB twice?