PDA

View Full Version : New Here from Alberta

SweetLilies
04-11-2012, 10:39 AM
I actually joined last week I think, but found this post about introductions. I am a mother of three. I run a day home through our local agency and have been with them for 10 years. I am considering going private though just to give me a little more freedom from their rules and regulations. I would love to hear from other Alberta girls.

Inspired by Reggio
04-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Welcome SweetLilies ... not from Alberta but like you I started out with an agency and quickly realized I could manage on my own much better and offer parents a cheaper alternative privately cause no middle man needing a salary private fees can be that little bit lower but allow the provider to keep all her revenue!!

Momof4
04-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Welcome, this is a great site for support. I'm sure we can learn from you as well since you are a seasoned professional.

Cadillac
04-11-2012, 06:42 PM
Welcome welcome. Hope you find the forum as entertaining and informative as I do

mom-in-alberta
04-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Welcome, SweetLilies! Hope you find this forum as useful as I have...
I am in AB, and have been private since day 1. Looked into working with an agency, but it wasn't for me.
Good luck!! :)

SweetLilies
04-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Thank you! I am sure I will be learning a lot from all of you, especially if I decide to go private!