PDA

View Full Version : Want to do a dck photo CD, song suggestions?

bridlewood
04-15-2012, 06:19 PM
My first post and I hope to post many more as I am learning so much and would love to help future newbies. I have been a lurker for a while, I admit and thank you ladies (and gentlemen) for all the advice that I have taken as a newbie.
I am relocating my daycare and am making photo CD's for the parents- because I am losing my kids- moving far away. It's sad cuz I really liked them.
I would love suggestions for a background song to the photos. (without it becoming a debate of copyright etc.) Just songs that would be fun in the background for everyone. :D

Momof4
04-15-2012, 09:51 PM
Aw, I started out as a lurker too and now you just can't shut me up!:laugh:

I copied your post and I'm sending it to a friend of mine who I know does all kinds of cd's & things like that for Christmas & goodbye presents for her daycare kids. Personally, I'm technologically challenged, so I do a scrapbook memory book for the children when they graduate from my daycare. I'll definitely get back to you with her answer, ok?

Inspired by Reggio
04-16-2012, 06:42 AM
Ya - I am no good with music ... I love to listen to it but never remember the names of songs or artists :o

Crayola kiddies
04-16-2012, 06:46 AM
"Closing time" by um well um I forget but it's a great song .... I'll asking of my kids I'm sure they will know as they have iPods stuck in their ears 24/7

Momof4
04-16-2012, 07:32 AM
Sorry bridlewood, not much help, but this is the answer I got from my friend:

I am not sure how much help I can be, I use a program that I have with my computer called iPhoto, I create a DVD photo movie and then I burn them. It is very straight forward with the program I use but if she has a PC I am not much help.

I do a good-bye DVD for each of the kids and I do one each year of all the kids for Christmas. My parents love them.

Spixie33
04-16-2012, 01:23 PM
Sarah McLaughlin - Will you remember Me?

Or Somewhere over the rainbow (the 50 first day hawaii version)

or She Will be Loved by Maroon 5 if it is a girl

or Foot of the Mountain

Mamma_Mia
04-16-2012, 06:04 PM
Skinamarink? Love them in the morning, afternoon, evening & under the moon!

Good Luck!

bridlewood
04-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Sorry I have been moving.... so not really doing much else.
I love the Sarah McLauglin idea! As long as i don't have to watch her commercials with suffering dogs, they make me wanna cry.
Closing time is too funny... one last call for alcohol...haha.