PDA

View Full Version : 12 hours to go....not that I'm counting!

Emily3
05-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Hi ladies! Just wanted to thank all of you for keeping me sane everyday! I love reading this forum and have learned so much! I start mat leave tomorrow at 4!!!! Just sold our house too so after baby we move, get setup again and I'll be back! Thanks again and hope you all have a wonderful summer!

Crayola kiddies
05-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Well good luck with new baby, new house, new adventures .... We'll all be here ; )

playfelt
05-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Best of luck with all of the exciting changes coming up. Do pop in when you can and update please - baby news is always exciting no matter how many babies pass through our doors.

Littledragon
05-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Good luck! I know how exciting it is to go on mat leave when you've been so large and tired for so long and forced to continue working - I couldn't imagine running a daycare and being pregnant..lol You deserve your mat leave lol Have a GREAT "vacation" and enjoy your bundle of joy! :)

Inspired by Reggio
05-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Congratulations on your pending arrival and much deserved mat leave!

Momof4
05-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Wow, moving and a new baby, you have a lot of work ahead of you the next several months by the sound of it. Take good care!

mom-in-alberta
05-04-2012, 01:20 AM
WHEW... that's a lot of stuff going on!! :)
Best of luck with everything. And remember to take it easy, at least a little bit! You're having a fourth (?) girl, no?
4 kids is pretty awesome. If you can do 2 or 3, you can do 4. I have 2 boys and 2 girls and, you can't see me, but I am getting all teary eyed, because I am all "done". LoL (I really am a Duggar at heart, you see)
HUGS!!!!!