PDA

View Full Version : Website link: Free daycare forms etc.

Dreamalittledream
05-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Over 450 forms...holy cow!!
http://www.thedaycarelady.c om/aboutus.htm

Mamma_Mia
05-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Awesome!! Thanks :)

playfelt
05-03-2012, 02:11 PM
That is a great resource. It can serve as a great checklist of the types of forms you should develop even if you choose a sample and tweak it to fit your situation. Thanks for sharing.

Inspired by Reggio
05-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Yes - her website is amazing ... I agree with playfelt that it offers lots of inspiration and that tweaking anything to reflect your own personality and communication style is key ...

Just want to add to that - clients often 'sense' something as being 'wrong' if your forms, contract, policies are not 'yours' but rather a copy and paste of some online source .... cause your in personal communication style does not reflect the 'standard forms' so to speak ... important for everything in your business to be an extension of you and your values so that it all feels well 'natural' and puts them at ease from the onset.

So for example I am sure it will be no surprise that my forms tend to be well 'wordy' cause I talk a lot ... so if my forms were all 'simple standardized forms' they would not seem like ME at all and parents might get that red flag up .... vise versa if I were simple spoken person and my forms were all 'technical and wordy'.

mom-in-alberta
05-04-2012, 01:02 AM
What a great site! Thanks for sharing :D

BlueRose
05-30-2012, 06:05 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this site. It has really helped me, figure out how to write my forms.