PDA

View Full Version : Being a little tease :P

Mamma_Mia
05-18-2012, 02:17 PM
No dckids today!! woooo hoooo

Got the house clean, laundry done, DD is napping and I'm packed for a sleepover....DH is gone until Monday so spending the weekend at my mom's = no cooking! yay!! lol

ENJOY YOUR LONG WEEKEND!! :yes:

Crayola kiddies
05-18-2012, 02:40 PM
Lucky you ! Enjoy your long weekend !!!!

michellesmunchkins
05-18-2012, 02:41 PM
Lucky you!!!!!!! :) I have a house full right up until 6pm :( soooo looking forward to the long weekend!

Cocoon
05-18-2012, 03:33 PM
Wohoooo for you and for us:) I'm going for fishing tomorrow. Very exciting for me as I never done fishing before. Going to Edmonton to see the big shopping mall on Sunday with friends. I heard it is huge and I should be wearing my comfy shoes. Enjoy your long weekend everybody:)

Inspired by Reggio
05-18-2012, 05:02 PM
Whoot whoot I am excited for three days ... going to do some much needed landscaping and gardening!

apples and bananas
05-18-2012, 05:15 PM
Woo Hoo! I didn't have any kids today either! It was so nice to have the house to myself and get my grocery shopping done early.

Dreamalittledream
05-18-2012, 05:46 PM
Happy long weekend everyone! The kiddies and I took a nice long trail walk today after naptime...got home @3:45 to find 2 of my parents waiting who had took off from work early (usual pick up time is 4:15). I felt soooo bad! I am so not a cell phone person; guess ours would have really helped in this case. Other parent was 15 min. late...oh well, cheers to 3 days off!!

Momof4
05-18-2012, 09:08 PM
Have a great long weekend everyone. I'm gardening and have an appointment in the morning for mani/pedi/haircuts with my 2 daughters then I'm taking my daughter all around the city to try on wedding dresses. It's going to be a busy 3 days, but no thoughts of daycare, yeah!