PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on a wagon sign?

Dreamalittledream
05-22-2012, 11:45 AM
I have a choo choo wagon that gets a lot of attention while we're out & about so I thought; why not advertise while I'm at it. I do have a sign with my logo on it but am wondering how to adhere it to my wagon? My husband suggests duct tape...ha ha. Any ideas?

Bookworm
05-22-2012, 12:49 PM
Haha! I've thought about doing this too! People just love these wagons! Would double sided tape work? Could you somehow tie it on? Maybe use the seatbelt anchors on the last wagon and tie string around it and attach it to your sign?

WAHM
05-22-2012, 12:59 PM
Great idea! I'd say double sided tape or heavy duty glue? (if you get a proper sign made that is weather resistant)

Inspired by Reggio
05-22-2012, 01:02 PM
I would laminate the sign and adhere magnets to the sign and magnet strip to your wagon - when you are not needing to 'advertize' you can just pull it off and put it away but the 'magnet strip' would remain looking like a 'racing strip' .... I am anal though and duct tape and other forms of adhering with 'tape' leaves a 'residue' that gunk sticks to between uses and over time your Choo choo wagon will get icky looking?

You can also get a magnetic sign from somewhere like Vista print with your logo on it - and adhere it that way and they are meant to be out in 'weather' so you could leave it on and not have to worry about fading by the sun and so forth - I got these for my van and love them!

Dreamalittledream
05-22-2012, 01:20 PM
I would laminate the sign and adhere magnets to the sign and magnet strip to your wagon - when you are not needing to 'advertize' you can just pull it off and put it away but the 'magnet strip' would remain looking like a 'racing strip' .... I am anal though and duct tape and other forms of adhering with 'tape' leaves a 'residue' that gunk sticks to between uses and over time your Choo choo wagon will get icky looking?

You can also get a magnetic sign from somewhere like Vista print with your logo on it - and adhere it that way and they are meant to be out in 'weather' so you could leave it on and not have to worry about fading by the sun and so forth - I got these for my van and love them!. Funny you should mention the magnetic sign from Vista; I do have one (posted on my front door); could easily order another...magnetic racing stripe; fantastic! Agreed; did not want to have the wagon get icky. Thankyou Thankyou!

playfelt
05-22-2012, 01:42 PM
What about those 3M mounting tapes that are supposed to come off the wall without leaving residue. Not sure how it works for outside though.