PDA

View Full Version : Ottawa daycare closing sale

Dreamalittledream
05-30-2012, 12:07 PM
Hello! I saw this on Kijiji and thought I would share...here's the ad...
Daycare close in Greely, Manotick
Little tikes water slide, Buncy for little one...beds, lots of toys, sofa's for kids, books, games, trucks, Little tikes play house, picnic table little tikes, Jumpers for baby, playpen ect.... You name it we have it... come early for the best Choices. 6150 Mitch Owens, Manotick Ontario...K4M1B2
Everything most go
The 2 of june 2012 at 8 am to 2 pm

Link to ad. http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-garage-sales-CLOSE-DAYCARE-W0QQAdIdZ383556267

Play and Learn
05-30-2012, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the link! HOLY CRAP, just looked at the pics! They have a SHIT LOAD of STUFF!!!!

Dreamalittledream
05-30-2012, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the link! HOLY CRAP, just looked at the pics! They have a SHIT LOAD of STUFF!!!!
Isn't it crazy?!! There's actually nothing I really need...other than it would be nice to have duplicates of what I already have so they don't keep fighting over it (stupid shopping cart); but a lot can be said over having to just take turns. I'm going to take a drive in and have a look (famous last words; there goes the budget):)

jazmic
05-30-2012, 12:45 PM
Thanks for sharing! I'm definitely going to check it out. :)

Play and Learn
05-30-2012, 12:56 PM
I'm going to take a drive in and have a look (famous last words; there goes the budget):)
Aren't you in Cornwall area!? lol

I want the Little Tikes Cube Structure...but only if a good price. I emailed them. We'll see....hubby might shoot me if I get more stuff! lol :D

Dreamalittledream
05-30-2012, 01:18 PM
Aren't you in Cornwall area
I sure am:). Always up for a good deal...and I have to go to Ottawa anyway (otherwise with the gas prices...not so good a deal!).

Play and Learn
05-30-2012, 01:25 PM
Ah, thought so....I'm in Kemptville....

Dreamalittledream
05-30-2012, 01:33 PM
Ah, thought so....I'm in Kemptville....
Cool! I love Kemptville. You have the coolest little cul de sac there that has all these homes that are Victorian looking but new constructions.

Mamma_Mia
05-30-2012, 01:34 PM
BUtting in .... my daughter has that pink couch too its HEAVEY - currently its our book storage area lol

Dreamalittledream
05-30-2012, 01:50 PM
BUtting in .... my daughter has that pink couch too its HEAVEY - currently its our book storage area lol
That's a good idea!