PDA

View Full Version : Happy summer!

gcj
06-28-2012, 06:26 AM
This is my last day and them I'm off until August 22 :D I'm packing up and hitting our campground for the next 7 weeks. I wish you all a happy, healthy summer!
See you soon!

BlueRose
06-28-2012, 06:29 AM
Have a great time. :D

ECE53
06-28-2012, 06:33 AM
I work til the end of the week and then my daycare business will close. Have worked from home for 9 years and it has been great, but my children are older and it is time for a change. This is my first summer off in over 12 years. Wishing everyone a great summer and a successful start to the next school year. I will post soon for a close out sale if anyone will be interested, it will be on July 6 th and the 7th.

Take Care.

Play and Learn
06-28-2012, 07:00 AM
Happy Summer - that's wonderful that you're able to take 7 weeks off! Do you have teachers children?

I'm off for the next week and a half, and then a week off in August. Then I go on my mat leave in October for 6 months. I'm looking forward to closing!!!

gcj
06-28-2012, 09:13 AM
yes. My husband is a teacher and I only take teacher's kids. We have all summer to spend with our kids! I hope it will pay off and one day they will thank us ;)

Play and Learn
06-28-2012, 09:36 AM
yes. My husband is a teacher and I only take teacher's kids. We have all summer to spend with our kids! I hope it will pay off and one day they will thank us ;)
I grew up as a product of teachers child, and absolutely LOVED it! My hubby is a teacher as well, but just couldn't get any teachers' children for the home daycare. :( So....I have families instead with amazing family support systems (or they take the 5-10 weeks off/year!).

Dreamalittledream
06-28-2012, 09:56 AM
I work til the end of the week and then my daycare business will close. Have worked from home for 9 years and it has been great, but my children are older and it is time for a change. This is my first summer off in over 12 years. Wishing everyone a great summer and a successful start to the next school year. I will post soon for a close out sale if anyone will be interested, it will be on July 6 th and the 7th.

Take Care.
Interested...and sooo jealous;). Relax and be well; you've earned it!

Play and Learn
06-28-2012, 10:06 AM
Not to hijack, but ECE53 - do you happen to have a Large Little Tikes Cube Slide?!

Dreamalittledream
06-28-2012, 10:45 AM
Not to hijack, but ECE53 - do you happen to have a Large Little Tikes Cube Slide?!
Lol! Still looking for one huh?

Dreamalittledream
06-28-2012, 10:47 AM
I grew up as a product of teachers child, and absolutely LOVED it! My hubby is a teacher as well, but just couldn't get any teachers' children for the home daycare. :( So....I have families instead with amazing family support systems (or they take the 5-10 weeks off/year!).
Me too! I am so fortunate to have just teacher's children for full timers (my hubby is a teacher too). I am so regretting my decision to take on school aged for the summer...what was I thinking?! Never again!

bright sparks
06-28-2012, 11:55 AM
Enjoy your summer off :)

sunnydays
06-28-2012, 12:28 PM
I'm interested! Always looking for new stuff :) Good luck with your transition away from daycare!

Take Care.

ECE53
06-28-2012, 12:33 PM
Sorry no little tikes cube slide . :(

Play and Learn
06-28-2012, 02:09 PM
Sorry no little tikes cube slide . :(booerns - you suck! lol j/k! :laugh: