PDA

View Full Version : Wow.... glad I decided not to take her kids!

Toregone
07-09-2012, 12:46 PM
I recently posted about a dilema I was having regarding adding 2 more children come September. I had a tentative arrangement to take her 2 children but we were going to try it our over the summer and see if it would work. I decided not to take them as they are a handful and really with 5 under 3 I am just too busy to add anyone to the mix let alone children that require a lot of time and one on one.

Well I just told her I wouldn't be able to take her children and she FLIPPED OUT at me. She's so "pissed off" because I told her those spots were hers but then took other children and I screwed her over and left her in a horrible position so now she'll have to scramble for care. Her words not mine. I never confirmed the spots and if I did she would have had to pay me something to hold them.. did she expect me to have no income? And it's mid-july and she doesn't need care until mid-sept... that should be more than sufficent time. She made me feel like a steaming pile of you know what and then said "well whatever.. THANKS FOR NOTHING!" and hung up on me.

I'm actually really glad I didn't take those kids and have to deal with her on a regular basis.

Mamma_Mia
07-09-2012, 12:50 PM
There was a sneak peek of her REAL self, glad you dodged that bullet!

Momof4
07-09-2012, 04:09 PM
You did dodge a bullet! Whew! Pat yourself on the back, have a drink of your favourite beverage to steady your nerves and relax. I despise crazy women like that but unfortunately you will run into them now and then in this business.

Inspired by Reggio
07-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Ugg ~ dodged a bullet indeed!

This is why we have CONTRACTS cause without a SIGNED CONTRACT in place there is no guarantees for either party ... you gave her LOTS of notice and her lack of impulse control and anger management is not your problem!