PDA

View Full Version : Signage

BlueRose
07-31-2012, 08:24 PM
I have had family members suggest that I put up flyers on light poles/trees around my area. And to have a t-shirt and/or hat made with my day cares name and info. up so I can wear it to the park and other places. Are these things you would do?

I have a website, I post a flyer at the metro across the street (but someone keeps removing it) I have ads on here and Go Daycare.

Starshine
07-31-2012, 09:50 PM
I personally wouldn't wear a t-shirt/hat with info on it simply because I don't want to feel like a walking advertisement. Flyers, yes.

kidlove
08-01-2012, 07:13 AM
I have always thought it would be really cute to have t-shirts printed for the children, like when they sign up for care to give them a cute shirt that has my daycare name on it as a "welcome" gift. Just have never taken the time/money to do it. Honestly havent needed a TON of advertising, but live in a small town and even when I am out and about and get to talking to people about having a daycare, they ask the name and say "oh! I heard of you" so shirts would be cute. think about it...would be positive advertising because I only take nice/clean families with nice/clean kids. those kids wear the shirts around their "nice/clean" families and friends and advertise to the right group of people!!!! not to mention, I want everyone to know those babies are "mine!" ha ha ha :wub:

Momof4
08-01-2012, 05:35 PM
I've thought of having tshirts made for my dckids too because we are out every morning travelling around the neighbourhood. A nice neon colour with my daycare name in big bold letters would be awesome! Also, I could spot them easily at the parks. I am blessed to have really well-behaved children in my daycare (well, most days), but if I had a child prone to tantrums or other bad behaviour I might think twice.